Friday, February 24, 2006

Buy This Album


I think I've already done a Kinks appreciation post on this blog but it's nice to know that Ray Davies still has it. After all these years flying under the radar of The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and The Who (all legends and no members of which have written anything particularly interesting in the last ten years at least – prove me wrong on that, if you can), Ray has continued to write interesting character studies. This album is full of them.


Standout tracks are "Stand Up Comic," "Other People's Lives," and "Thanksgiving Day."

Buy it, you'll be glad you did.

~~
Photos:

www.raydavies.info

2 comments:

TEN33GIRL said...

I was just watching a documentary on Ray Davies tonight. Good stuff

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! 10 counseling credit debt management top Zyrtec recepty Pet allergy for people unvented gas room heater