I was surfing around the news sites and I came upon a story involving
the dangers of pedicures.
According to the devil, er, I mean FOXNews,
“… recently in Fort Worth, Texas, … a wrongful death suit claimed a woman
died after contracting antibiotic-resistant Staphylococcus aureus following a
pedicure at a local nail salon.
This incident…parallels another, even more widespread calamity that occurred when 110 people who received pedicures at a Santa Cruz, Calif. nail salon contracted a potentially dangerous infection causing treatment-resistant skin abscesses and boils.”
Vanity, thy name is Flesh Eating Bacteria.
Oh and in the same article, here’s some good advice with regard to Botox and chemical peels:
“never have an antiaging treatment in someone's garage, basement, at
an ‘injectable party,’ or in a hotel room.”
Actually, if you attend an “Injectable Party” then you might just deserve what you get.
But that’s just me.