Thursday, January 11, 2007

I have to go back to work on Saturday!!!



The horror…

Okay, actually I am looking forward to seeing my lovely coworkers – plus all the rest of them, but I'm always a little anxious after coming going back to work after some leave.

This being "The Panic Blog," the reason for the anxiety is… well, it's unknown. That's the thrill of anxiety, it just creeps up on you and goes "boo!"

Kelli's workmates are dealing with an unfortunate employee death (not work related) which I'll probably write about eventually because it's so sad but I'm procrastinating doing it… because it's so sad.

And I'm still a wee bit nervous about the results of the MRI. Did I mention that I should have nothing to worry about?

Hypochondria + Anxiety = Just Want To Sleep All Day

Which is bad… so bad, for so many reasons.

But I'm okay, just venting

Oh and the mummy is 600 years old and comes from the Amazon. Pretty interesting, actually. Check it out here:

Mummies of The Amazon (Evening Standard of London)

3 comments:

John Cowart said...

I'm glad that you're doing so well as to be able to go back to work.
Hang in there.
PS: The only serial I've killed this week was a bowl of Cheerios.

RuKsaK said...

I know the feeling all too well

PJ said...

Yeah...I understand. I feel like that every day. But like you I bite that bullet and go in. Very glad you're well enough to return...physically that is.