Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Tagged

The Quarter Lifer has tagged me. So here it goes...

Four Jobs You've Had in Your Life:
1. Hotel Telephone Operator
2. Police Dispatcher / 911 Operator

Tha's all folks.

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Apocalypse Now
2. Casablanca
3. Pulp Fiction
4. Best In Show (and the outtakes, all the outtakes!)

Four Places You've Lived:
1. Anchorage, Alaska
2. Federal Way, Washington

Cheese and rice I'm boring.

Four TV Show You Love to Watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Yes, Dear
3. City Confidential (the Paul Winfield narrated ones only)
4. ER

Four Websites You Visit Daily:

1. Blog Explosion
2. Google
3. IMDb
4. IWon (for my news headlines, don't expect to win anything)

…and so many blogs


Four of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Any form of chocolate
2. A properly cooked Medium Rare steak
3. Chocolate Pecan Pie!
4. King crab

Four Albums You Can't Live Without (at least for the moment):
(wow… whole albums? Hmmmm)

1. Never Mind the Bullocks, Here's the Sex Pistols
2. Nevermind, Nirvana
3. Human Butt – Henry Rollins (spoken word)
4. Kiss The Sky – Jimi Hendrix

Four Places You'd Rather Be:
1. Ireland
2. England
3. Paris, France
… actually I'd prefer to visit other places and live here in Los Anchorage.

Well that's wasn't all the illuminating, but I'm tagging folks in the form of folks who comment on my blog but don't yet have blogs of their own:

1. J-Bro

2. Hannibal

3. Puck

4. Pasta

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, is that some form of challenge?

Do I really need a blog of my own?

Do we really need sibling rivalry?

Anonymous said...

Yes, j-bro needs his own blog. We have always found sibling rivalries highly entertaining.

Anonymous said...

lol! I knew it! I knew parents encouraged these things with their children for their amusement!!

Anonymous said...

Saloon Floozy
Credit Analyst
Amusement park sales clerk
Waitress/hostess
(Oh yea and the 911 thing)

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Interview with a Vampire
Miss Congeniality
Disney's Nemo or Monsters Inc
(Im sure I have better choices thats just all I could come up with on the spur of the moment)

Anchorage, Alaska
Lynwood, CA
Downey, CA
South Pasadena, CA

Supernatural
Bones
Law & Order series (SVU favorite)
Family Guy
Discovery channel: medical shows& It takes a thief; Cash cab,others
A&E true crime shows

AOL-my email, news & entertainment
My banking site
MyCheckfree (billpymt services)
Amazon or Deep Discount DVD
THE PANIC BLOG

My mom's Swiss Steak
ice cream
tomatoes
lemons

Creed: My own Prison
Mercy Me: Almost There
The Calling: Camino Palmero
Clay Aiken: Measure of a Man
(for the moment)

A Happy place-wherever that is.
Closer to family.
In the arms of loved one.
Traveling.

(from the softer side of Hannibal)

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »