The Quarter Lifer has tagged me. So here it goes...
Four Jobs You've Had in Your Life:
1. Hotel Telephone Operator
2. Police Dispatcher / 911 Operator
Tha's all folks.
Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Apocalypse Now
3. Pulp Fiction
4. Best In Show (and the outtakes, all the outtakes!)
Four Places You've Lived:
Cheese and rice I'm boring.
Four TV Show You Love to Watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Yes, Dear
3. City Confidential (the Paul Winfield narrated ones only)
Four Websites You Visit Daily:
1. Blog Explosion
4. IWon (for my news headlines, don't expect to win anything)
…and so many blogs
Four of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Any form of chocolate
2. A properly cooked Medium Rare steak
3. Chocolate Pecan Pie!
4. King crab
Four Albums You Can't Live Without (at least for the moment):
(wow… whole albums? Hmmmm)
1. Never Mind the Bullocks, Here's the Sex Pistols
2. Nevermind, Nirvana
3. Human Butt – Henry Rollins (spoken word)
4. Kiss The Sky – Jimi Hendrix
Four Places You'd Rather Be:
… actually I'd prefer to visit other places and live here in Los Anchorage.
Well that's wasn't all the illuminating, but I'm tagging folks in the form of folks who comment on my blog but don't yet have blogs of their own: