Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Headline News


Am I stir crazy yet? That would be "yes." Although I have so much to do when I get back to work that I'm not looking forward to that part of it. Anyway….

Anger at YouTube videos that show how to break into houses The Evening Standard

Students Questioned After S.C. Teacher Drinks Deadly Chemicals WSB-TV, Atlanta

Cops Crack Possible Nut-Nabber Syndicate

(AP)

Man Accused of Spray-Painting 3 Goats

(AP)

IHOP Changes Policy of Asking for IDs

(AP)

And then here's one which I refuse to believe. It's not that I don't think it's possible, but I simply refuse to believe it happened because if I DID entertain the notion that the story is true I might lose all faith in humanity. Perception is reality and under those rules I'm going to deny, deny, deny this one's validity:

Mother arraigned on suspicion of killing baby in microwave – The Newark Ohio Advocate

3 comments:

Cat said...

I have gotten to where I cannot read all the news stories anymore because they sicken me. I probably won't read but a few of the ones you posted (two) as it is. UGH!

Jas said...

geeesh, everyone knows that microwaves are for kittens. What is this world coming to?

PJ said...

I guess China didn't enjoy Paris. God, I'm awful.