Monday, May 16, 2005

Stocking Order

I don’t hang around clothing stores that cater to the 8-12yo girl market (really, Officer) so it was not until I read on CNN.com that there is a company called LittleMissMatched that sells intentionally mismatched socks. Not satisfied with mismatching in pairs, the packets with either three socks or seven socks. This is fantastic and long overdue. Starting today I’m going to mismatch all of my socks. Granted, I’m a guy so I have only black long athletic socks and white short athletic socks but now I won’t care which color logo goes with which sock. I’m free of the shackles of pairing!

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/09/miss.match/

I think the next time I buy tennis shoes, I’ll buy two similar styles with different colors so I can mismatch them as well.

I'm free of the shackles of pairing!!

1 comment:

Eric said...

I'm a pretty comfortable with my masculinity kind of guy but I'd have to draw the line at toe socks!

And there's nothing wrong with reaching for your youth (unless you are at the Neverland Ranch).