Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Happy Birthday to my beautiful wife Kelli


She has lost, as of yesterday, 100lbs!!! That makes her a member of the Century Club and entitles her to one free All You Can Eat buffet from the Royal Fork. You’d think that was a good thing until you realize she can really only eat the equivalent of one fish stick, two french fries, and three peas. English peas, at that, not big ol’ American peas.

Oh I kid because I love.

I’ll post recent Kelli pictures soon but rest assured, she’s as lovely as ever.

And today is her birthday so she’s been basking in the birthday joy all day.

Happy Birthday, baby, I love you!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww...what a sweet hubby you are :) I can tell that you are so proud of your wife. I LOVE that!
Congrats Kelli! 100lbs! WOW! What an accomplishment! Enjoy your birthday fish stick! *grins*

TEN33GIRL said...

Happy Birthday and Congrats to Kelli =)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kelli!

When asked about her age, my grandmother used to say a rhyme that puzzeled me for years:

I'm as old as my nose
and my two big toes,
And a little bit older than my teeth.

As a kid it took me ages to figure that one out.

xTx said...

happy bday eric's sweetie!!!!

yay on your ginormous weight loss!

pictures please!!!!

Anonymous said...

aw, what a cutie she is! My bday is coming up on the 25th! Thanks for stopping by my site! ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kelli

The whole family is so proud of you. And we are thrilled to call you one of ours. It is so nice to see you and E so happy and so in love. Warm fuzzies all over the place.

Love....Mom

Lindsey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLI

Troy said...

I just discovered your comment on technorati, when I asked you "If you climb mts?" You replied : Dude, I’m about two Chips Ahoy away from BEING a mountain in Alaska. For your wife's birthday, I say Picnic lunch on McKinley at 20,000 feet!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »