Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I'm Pro-Choice (but not in a creepy way)



The idea shamelessly stolen from the incredibly famous Jocelyn’s blog, I’m opening up the topic of some future blogs to you, the reader.

You give me a topic and I’ll write something about it.

I’m feeling pretty cocky about being able to write about just about anything, so stump me. That being said, if you happen to hit on something I am uncomfortable digging into, I’ll just make something up.

And yes, the rest of the topics I listed in the earlier poll will all be presented in an untimely manner.

5 comments:

web_loafer said...

OK......try this topic.
Are truck drivers good drivers?

Anonymous said...

What do you try to do to help the environment, if at all?

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see more about what you do every day at work and the calls you get.

Lindsey said...

Tell more stories, yours are the best! Makes me want to say "tell me a story" lol

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... security and more