Saturday, September 17, 2005

Uncle George

Remember the story Unacceptable Proposal ?

The rose garden at which I proposed to my wife was of particular nostaligic value because it had long been tended by my great-uncle George. Uncle George was a class act. I'll tell you more Uncle George stories but here is a picture of him.





The woman in the picutre is my Aunt Reva, who is very much alive and holds court in Homer, Alaska. I'll talk about Homer in more detail soon, since Kelli and I just visited there with my brother Jason and my grandmother.

So many stories...

2 comments:

Eric said...

The child is unidentified (I stole the picture by shooting a photo of my great-aunt's fridge full of photos).

Anonymous said...

Such a terrific part of our family. Thanks for the tear...I miss the old teddy bear.