Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Overdue on posting

I haven’t posted in a while, sorry guys it’s been a long week.

I was sick last night and this morning with gastrointestinal stuff – stress related I’m sure. I’ll mend but all I did today was sleep. Well, sleep and worry.

Bailey is in the hospital again. It’s either a diabetic complication or some kind of adhesion or something in her stomach or colon. A sonogram is scheduled for tomorrow but she’s resting comfortably in the hospital. In the meantime Kelli and I can do nothing but wait and worry and pet Sugar Baby.

I’ll soon tell you all about Christmas at the Mental Hospital. I did a good deed this year. I had a lot of help but it did take a lot of work on my part so I think, now that it’s done, I can brag a little.

Work has been very busy. People just can’t get along.

I met Kelli’s step-brother and he laid some serious words of wisdom on me that I’ll share later too. I’m just tired right now.

I’m halfway through the novel “Hot Plastic” on audio (audible.com) and it’s pretty good. I’ll probably curl up next to Kelli while she reads in analog and I listen in digital to different books, Sugar between us begging for more belly rubs and behind-the-ear scritches.

I have resolutions too, but I guess they are for later in the week.

Hopefully Bailey will be home tomorrow or the next day spinning with enthusiasm whenever she things she gets to go outside and in all the other ways being her usual huggable self.

Take Care, dear reader.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to be Captain Obvious,

But if people got along, you really wouldn't have much of a job, would you? If everyone was responsible for their own actions, and civil with their fellow citizen, would there be a need for law enforcement, and all the trappings that come with?

John Cowart said...

Hope Bailey comes through ok.

Rest well.

Deb said...

Sending healing thoughts for Bailey!

Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

never read a blog before this morning. really like The Panic.
started reading and clicking on to the next. just finished "it's just butter". 2ND FIRST of the day: the land-o-lakes knees trick. as for myself had store bought butter for the first time at age 15. what else have i missed out on down on the farm? hope bailey is doing better. i know how hard it is to see your beloved pet ill.

Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

A healthy and prosperous new year to you.

Anonymous said...

You might have noticed that I have been lurking around your space lately. I randomly discovered your blog and have made it a mission to read all of your posts.

I have much to say but I need to get through it all first. I will return!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »