Friday, February 03, 2006

If I Did Not Care What People Thought I Would Not Write This Stuff Down

and I would not have asked Ms. Chatty and her gang for a review of my blog.

But I do and I did and here it is:

I knew the template would cost me: plenty of folks hate white type on black background.

I've tinkered with other ideas but I like the theme I have going now. I'll probably continue to thinker until I can make something totally different. Maybe black type on gray or something. We'll see.

As for the moon phase and the Weather Pixie:

Moon phase is gone as of now. No more moon phase.

The Weather Pixie is handy because it gives the current temperature at my local airport, which is the official temperature for my city, which is necessary to know for work, which is our only real defense for reading my blog at work. It's a reach, yes, but it may come in handy later. If I come across a weather thing with no pixie attached, then great.

Oh and the BlogRoll Me! is now up, so feel free!

I want to thank Charred for his opinion and Ms. Chatty for her blog.

I'll continue to 'strive for five' but consider four smacks a good starting place.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep on blog'n

Anonymous said...

I think you are definately worth of 5 smacks!!

Still Searching... said...

Hmmm, the rest of my comment didn't show up, so here it is again...

I love your blog and I agree totally with them, except about the template part (ahem, I have the same one!) I've wondered often what they'd say about mine, but I've been too chicken to ask for a review.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Prostar laptop display corrupt trouble heat Beach dealer infiniti long Traditional latin mass readings for sunday download stationery for yahoo Tennessee divorce record 2004 acura honda Bridging scholarships Adipex link online order.6x.to Carol nesmiths sweaters http://www.cellulite-treatments-8.info/Compresse-anti-cellulite.html