Friday, October 19, 2007

The new 'do

I have reverted (regressed) to the black template.

Frankly I like it better.

It's not like the blander, gray template attracted any more readers.

I'd like to think it was all about the writing but, to steal a line from the movie Hardware, I'll consider the design a success if a new reader's reaction is:
"It's horrible... I love it... what is it?"
Then I'll let my words drag them further into this Panic Blog thing.

To the loyal readers, and if you are reading this far I consider you one of the loyal ones,
thank you. I wouldn't feel comfortable writing all of this in public without the supporters and critics who drop by from time to time and put their two cents in.

Get ready because, to quote the band Frisbie,
all I have is one desire, let's take this shit much higher
because at the end of the day
it's about you, yeah

2 comments:

John Cowart said...

The keyboard keys were cool, but I do like this template better.

Good luck with the house closing.

Did you know that fleas can jump 50 feet! I went into a place like that once. Gruesome!

Jas said...

I like this layout much better. As someone who grew up with you and knows you fairly well, I feel it is more of an appropriate template on the window to your soul.