Tuesday, May 16, 2006

This week's tenant: VaVaVoom

I know some of my readers thing the whole "Rent My Blog" thing and the tenant announcement is just a sorry excuse for a real post from me and don't understand the whole BlogExplosion credit thing.

I like the idea of spotlighting a blog which I haven’t really been to much before (if at all).

I chose VaVaVoom because I liked what I saw when I visited after she bid the ridiculously low price on this week's tenancy. Ridiculously low in light of the fact that so many other blogs want to charge much larger prices but don't generate nearly the click-throughs I have in the last couple of months.

The price will probably go up next week again but this week I wanted to charge a little and provide a lot.

Catherina describes herself thusly:

Creative chic, single 32yo mother living in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia, who's starting fresh in life. I'm easy going, loves a good laugh and being around other creative, artistic or funny people. I'm originally from the Philippines but grew up here in Australia. Va Va Voom is my main character in an online game I play called City of Heroes.

Do me a favor and click on her blog. Do yourself a favor and read her blog, it's great.

~~
More words later in the week. I know I've been lax in my wordalurgy lately.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the great intro, Eric!

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »