Thursday, August 25, 2005

Easier Access and a Reader's Poll

Two things:

First: I've registered the domain www.thepanicblog.com so you can use that to reach my blog. The other domain name still works, you don't have to change your bookmarks. You can now also reach me by email at eric@thepanicblog.com and, again, the old email address will still work.

I did this because it's the incredibly geeky-cool thing to do and so it will be easier to direct folks to my site verbally. You'll also be able to remember the address better so you can check my blog from other folks' computers and in internet cafes and prison libraries - where my site has not been made a permanent "favorite."

Second:

Taking a page from Lois Lane (even great artists steal tricks from the masters), I’ve decided to offer you, the reader, to select the next topic for bloggage. Here are your choices. The post will appear sometime Saturday night or Sunday morning.

Your choices are:

already posted: Cotillion Carnage

already posted: An Unacceptable Proposal

A Juggler’s Tale

Full English Breakfast

Eating a Pain-Dog

Uncle George’s Beaver Bumper

So choose wisely, dear reader. Which true story interests you the most?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for an unacceptable proposal.

K

Anonymous said...

Whatever tickles your fancy.

:)

BeckEye said...

Hmm. The beaver one. You said beaver. Huh huh huh.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Cool story about Rob Halford by the way. My best friend just took her husband to see JP last month because he's a huge fan. She said they put on an awesome show. It's not that I dislike them, I just really don't know enough about them to ramble on at length as I usually do. :)

Anonymous said...

My vote goes for the Pain Dog, as I get the delightfully bizarre mental image of a person eating a hot dog peppered with thumbtacks.

Pause said...

A "jugglers tale " that's the only one that made sense to me :).

Anonymous said...

oooooohhhhhh Carnage what could be better!!

by the way the prison gang voted you tastiest writer.

Hannibal

Unknown said...

unacceptable propsal.

curious to know how unacceptable it would be.

:D

Anonymous said...

Go for the juggler.

Lindsey said...

I vote for an unacceptable proposal :)

Anonymous said...

I vote for full English breakfast because food is one of the great loves of my life.

Grandma

BeckEye said...

I'm sorry...you're not the one who told me the Rob Halford story! It was the person who commented above you. I need to get my shit together. Put me in the Iron Maiden.

Anonymous said...

Beaver Beaver Beaver

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work butalbital keyword penis pumps does avelox kill strep pneumoniae faster than levaquin Retirement planner retirement planning Security guard uniforms 2b cargo pants How do you build a web server anti antispam pay per click search engine advertising contextual levaquin order levaquin gonnorhea treatment Effexor and birth control triquilar buy ambien online

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work kentucky derby seaside game automatic entry gate I spy bathtub book Wolf creek golf las vegas http://www.treatment-for-acne-6.info baja vacation prostatitis and the anal area Westie roof rack Kraft food cooking school video unlocked gsm phones ford car seat cover Shop manual miata mazda Incorporating 20a 20business Vitamin study mp3 player car credit reports trw Caribean orgies Kids holdem latest technology tattoo removal Machines used to make ice cream

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Bontril+diet+pill affiliate program straight edge shirt reverse mortgages 1993 buick regal stereo answering service Ff older lesbians baccarat Apn cell phones Uproar rose zinnia seed archives texas lottery past results