Sunday, April 03, 2005

Reading the Sunday Blogs ( I dont get a paper)

I’ve just read

most of

Rosie O’Donnell’s

blog.

http://onceadored.blogspot.com/

She has some

interesting

things to say

but writes

mostly in

poetry form,

which I find

pretentious

I hated Rosie O’Donnell’s show; really, truly hated. There was too much Broadway and flinging Kooshes into the audience and not enough serious or interesting guest interviews. Fine, if you like that kind of thing.

But she got roasted in the press when her magazine publishers sued her. I find myself having some sympathy for her in that regard.

Don’t get me wrong: The woman has more money than God and is “retired” at 43 years old. I'm not offering to trade places with her, but there are more tragic figures in the world.

But check out her blog. At least you’ll learn how she feels about Kirstie Alley and “Fat Actress.”

E

No comments: