Monday, September 19, 2005

Going Global

I don’t get a tremendous amount of traffic on my blog, usually between 30-100 hits a day, and a lot of the days when I have higher numbers is usually due to Blog Explosion. BE folks don’t usually stay long but once in a while I pick up another loyal reader.

Here are some Site Meter maps which blow my mind.
These are the locations of the last 500 visitors (roughly a week’s worth of traffic).

Here is a zoom of the US visitors (damn Continental US map, you can’t even see *me* on the damn thing). Either way, apparently Hawaiians haven't gotten a taste of Vitamin E yet.

This is why the internet rocks!

To all the loyal readers, thank you! Tell your friends!

E



7 comments:

Eric said...

I knew I could count on ya!

Lindsey said...

I go to your blod daily checking for a new post :)

Anonymous said...

Taht map thing is totally cool. How did you get that? Any simple instructions? From my blog you know I'm an utter novice at computer stuff. And yes, I check your site every day -- never disappointing.

Eric said...

www.sitemeter.com It's free for the basic stuff. The maps might be for premium service but I don't remember that being very expensive.

Check it out for free, then decide.

Anonymous said...

It is strange how people come and go isn't it? I've stopped looking at my stats the past few weeks. Not sure I want to know!

Lois Lane said...

You are welcome. And I have told my friends. Just a couple of weeks ago we were talking about coq roq and you know how much I loved that letter to burger king! So they all thought it was as funny as i did. :)
Lois Lane
P.S. knife juggling??? YIKES!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »