Monday, September 26, 2005

Out of the Office

There probably won’t be many post this week as I am attending CIT training (how to deal with Mental Health Consumers) all week and won’t have any weekdays off (I usually write and post at night and on my days off).

Friday I’ll be a CIT dispatcher (instead of just a consumer myself). The speakers have been very interesting so far (only one day in) and I am looking forward to the rest of the training. I’ve always been an advocate of treating all citizens very well but soon I’ll have more tools in my dispatch knapsack for dealing with sufferers of addiction, mental illness, and both.

I’m also working on a big post involving why I haven’t posted much about my mother. It’s not that we don’t get along (we do) or that I don’t admire and respect her (I very much do) but the forthcoming post will explain why there are many more “dad” stories to tell than “mom” stories.

Also I’m working on the Jugglers story so I can introduce y’all to my youngest brother, Drew. Here’s a teaser picture of me juggling knives.



I will be checking email and the blogs of others, so keep those cards, letters, comments, and hate-mail coming. Specific threats are especially appreciated!

7 comments:

KL2GY said...

Hadent heard about this round of training, bummer. Any-hoo we will look forward to your return.
- TV

Anonymous said...

Don't show that photo to any of the mental health teachers or they'll keep you after class!

Lindsey said...

Lucky! I always did want to go to CIT Training! Guess I don't have that chance anymore :(
Have fun and I look forward to more posts when you are done!

Helen said...

I'm a little envious of your brother. I've tried to learn but never have. I suppose I just needed to stick to it or else I'm just a total spazzzzzzz!
Peace............

TEN33GIRL said...

Wow...How very talented you are ;)

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Stop smoking with natural program 200 harddrive hair loss http://www.beckettfootballcardmonthly.info kitchens Domain names sell Bush mp3 players Como registrar windows state registrar http://www.accutane-picture.info/domain-name-and-web-hosting-package.html Malpractice fort lauderdale cpap machine humidifier Mcse 3f7d5fd1b0 3f3d6dbac0

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Golf club shipping box free credit report Earnhardt jr. black leather jacket http://www.vermont-health-insurance-9.info